Pune: Savitribai Phule Pune University, with The Board of Sports & Physical Education, Ganeshkhind, Pune- 411007 . In association of Indian Universities has entrusted the responsibility to conduct tournaments for the year 2021-2022.
1. Event: Baseball (Men) (All India)
2. Date of Tournament: 14th to 18th March, 2022
3. Last Date of entry: 28th February, 2022
4. Venue of Tournament: T.C.College, Baramati, Dist.Pune
5. Manager/ Coaches Meeting: 13th March 2022 at 5:00p.m. at T C College, Baramati, Dist. Pune.
1. The revised AIU Eligibility rules for the year 2021-2022 , will be followed in the championship (also available on AIU Website)
2. The participation university should submit attested photocopies of D.M.C of 10+2 class in case the player is studying in U.G. course and that of 10+2 and graduation last class passed memo if the player is studying in P.G. course . Without this, the players will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
1. Participation teams are requested to submit Eligibility Performa in Four Copies duly filled in and signed by the competent authority soon after arrival at Baramati, Dist. Pune or during the Manager/Coaches meeting. Participants must have their identity cards signed by the competent authority & copy of Aadhar Card.
2. Incomplete Proforma will not be entertained. No over-writing is permitted on the Proforma unless attested by the competent authority.
3. The competitions will be conducted as per AIU rules and Korfbll Federation of India. Officiating fees Rs. 1500 per match as per latest rule. Ball charges shall be charged from each team separately.
4. Accommodation shall be provided at TC College, Baramati, Dist. Pune hostel & other places in Baramati, Dist. Pune, Team managers will be fully responsible for their players to maintain discipline.
5. Teams are requested to bring with them their own locks to ensure safety of their belongings and are required depositing Rs. 2000/- as caution money which is refundable at the time of departure of the team.
6. All expenses on local- transport shall be borne by the participation universities.
7. The detailed programme shall be given in the Manager’s meeting on 13th March 2022. Organizing Secretary reserves the right to make any change in the programme, if and when, necessary.
8. Teams coming from North India can come to Pune by train. From Pune you can come by bus or railway also. Distance from Pune to Baramati is 100k.m. or you can come till Daund JN. Railway station and take bus or train for Baramati.
9. Teams coming from Costal Karnataka and Costal Kerala can come till Pune by Konkan Railway and then by bus or train to Baramati. Remaining Southern part can come till Daund JN by railway and then take bus or train to Baramati.
10. Teams coming from Eastern part of India can come till Daund JN and then Baramati by bus or train.
For any further information kindly contact
Prof. Gautam Jadhav on +91-8208995252
Shri. Manohar Kunjir on +91-9673362961
Students interested can register before 28th Feb, and can visit the given link www.unipune.in
Click Here for More Institutional Activities