Pune: Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Pune, is likely to held the 23rd University Convocation in March 2022. The students who have passed and have become eligible to receive degree and who have not yet registered for the Convocation, are advised to submit their registration forms through online mode at ‘Institute Login only’ to the respective institutions. The last date of registration is 15th February, 2022.
General Information and instructions:
1. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’s convocation is a special gathering to honour the achievements of students and acknowledge their success through formal certification.
2. The university’s convocation is normally held in the month of January-March of any given year.
3. The Convocation is announced at least one month before the convocation date.
4. The students who have opted to attend the convocation ceremony in person are intimated by post about the date and schedule of the convocation ceremony.
5. The detailed schedule of the convocation is made available at the entrance of the convocation hall and is freely distributed to all.
6. The students who have completed successfully the Post- Graduation / Graduation / Diploma examination and have no Fee due with the University are eligible to participate.
7. Every student is expected to fill the Convocation Form along with the Final exam mark – sheet, Passing Certificate & Photo Identity proof (Attested Xerox copies) and a DD of the appropriate amount.
8. On the convocation day, students are expected to follow the Dress Code specified by the university regarding which specific instructions will be provided at the appropriate time.
9. Strict adherence to code of conduct is expected during the Convocation.
Please accept the applications forms till the last date as and when informed by the university authorities. The final Convocation schedule will be updates as it get finalized on the college website.
For registering visit https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
Click Here for More Institutional Activities