New Delhi. : The Union Public Service Commission is hiring and has invited applications from candidates to apply for Junior Mining Geologist and other posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Last date to apply
The last date to apply for the posts is till January 27, 2022.
This recruitment drive will fill up 78 posts in the organisation.
- Assistant Editor (Oriya): 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Cost): 16 Posts
- Economic Officer: 4 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 1 Post
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: 1 Post
- Lecturer: 4 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Documents): 2 Posts
- Chemist: 5 Posts
- Junior Mining Geologist: 36 Posts
- Research Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 7 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
Candidates can check the educational qualification and age limit required for this UPSC recruitment through the official notification mentioned below.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money to any branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
Click Here for More Jobs