Hyderabad: Udaan Aviation Academy, India’s Aviation Learning Platform and JCI Buddhapurnima Hyderabad, a local unit of JCI (Junior Chamber International) a global non-profit body of young people spread in about 124 countries have joined hands to provide employability skills to the pandemic hit students and out of work professionals.
It is a noble job-readiness initiative called “Enhancing Employability - Unlocking Potential” which aims at upgrading everyone with top five job readiness skills through virtual sessions starting from June 4, 2022 are delivered free of cost, discloses Rakesh Dhannarapu, President of JCI Buddhapurnima Hyderabad in a press note issued in Hyderabad today.
“Enhancing Employability - Unlocking Potential” series shall be conducted on following employability skills that were identified to have a significant impact on work aspirants:
- Optimizing your LinkedIn Presence (Network & Content Creation, Profile Optimization and more)
- Creating a Refreshing Resume (Key Resume Ingredients, Process, Dos-Don’ts and more)
- Modernize your Job Search Strategy (Traditional vs Modern Strategy, Hiring Psychology and more)
- Level up your personal brand (Branding: Product vs Person, How-To, KLT factors and more)
- Ace Job Preparation and Interview Skills (Fear Factor, Interview Questions, Checklist and more
These sessions which are a part of the Enhancing Employability series are designed to increase the job aspirants’ “chances” and help them break through the ratio successfully. To sign up for the 5-session virtual series, visit: www.linktr.ee/jcibph and get yourself started on being more “Employable” than ever.
Click Here for More Jobs