New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI) will end the application process for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) on September 27. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications on the Careers portal of the SBI website at sbi.co.in or ibpsonline.ibps.in.
SBI Clerk recruitment 2022 vacancy details: This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 5008 vacancies of Junior Associates.
SBI Clerk recruitment 2022 age limit: Candidates’ age should be between the age of 20 to 28 years as on August 1, 2022.
SBI Clerk recruitment 2022 application fee: The application fee is ₹750 for General/ OBC/ EWS. The application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwBD. ESM/DESM candidates.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website SBI Career at sbi.co.in
- Click on the apply link' RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)
- Register and log in to apply
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a print for future reference
Click Here for More Jobs