New Delhi: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit cards for the RBI Officer Grade B Phase-1 Recruitment Exam 2022, which is scheduled to be held on May 28, 2022, on the RBI website opportunities.rbi.org.in. Candidates can download the RBI Grade B admit card until May 28.
RBI Grade-B 2022 exam paper will consist of 200 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. The Phase-1 exam will have four tests: General Awareness, Reasoning, English language and Quantitative Aptitude. Candidates are required to score minimum marks in each of these tests as well as in aggregate.
Steps to download RBI Grade-B Admit Card 2022:
- Go to the RBI official website opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Click on the "Current Vacancies" tab, and then click on the “Call Letters” button from the drop-down box
- Click on the link that says "Admission Letters, other guidelines and information handouts for Direct Recruitment for the post of Officer in Grade 'B' (General) - Panel Year 2022"
- Enter the login credentials and press the login button
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Download for future references
Click Here for More Exams / Admission