- This is a specialized program that covers both FinTech and Cyber Security as part of a single MBA program in an online mode with an immersion component
- The last date to apply for MBA in Fintech and Cybersecurity is 12th June 2023
- The link to apply for this program is https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION/
JODHPUR, The School of Management and Entrepreneurship at theIndian Institute of Technology Jodhpurinvites applications for admission to the MBA program in Fintech and Cybersecurity (online) for working professionals.The primary objective of the program is to address the skill demands of the rapidly growing FinTech industry, both in India and globally.The program adopts an application-oriented teaching approach, utilizing case studies and real-world examples.
The curriculum is designed to provide a strong management foundation, complemented by specialized and advanced courses in the fields of FinTech and Cybersecurity. Each term incorporates a mandatory on-campus immersion element, enabling students to engage in face-to-face interactions with their fellow classmates and professors. Students enrolled in the program have the option for an accelerated as well as a slow-paced mode in completing the requirements for the degree program.
The last date to apply for this course is 12th June 2023. Candidates can apply online for admission into the MBA program (online) in Fintech and Cybersecurity before the deadline on https://oa.iitj.ac.in/OA_PG_ADMISSION/. Online classes will commence from 2ndJuly2023. More information on MBA program in Fintech and Cybersecurity for workingprofessionals can be obtained from here:
Eligibility criteria includes a Bachelor’s degree of a minimum 4-year duration in engineering or technology with 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC, ST and PWD). Further, the candidate must be a full-time employee with at least 2 years of experience in a relevant industry.
Upon completion of this program, students will possess the following abilities and learning outcomes:
- Gain Versatility: Develop the skillset necessary to work in the FinTech sector as well as in traditional financial services.
- Stay Current: Stay informed and adapt to emerging technological trends specific to the FinTech sector.
- Foster Entrepreneurship: Generate innovative ideas and establish FinTech startups.
- Build FinTech Solutions: Design and develop advanced FinTech solutions for managing financial services and assets.
- Cybersecurity Proficiency: Identify cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and devise strategies for their management.
- Data Management and Security: Utilize tools and techniques of data management and cybersecurity within a business context.
- Understand Business Environment: Evaluate the business and regulatory landscape concerning data, security, and technology.
- Ethical Application: Apply ethical principles in the realms of FinTech and cybersecurity.
Talking about the significance of the course,Prof. Sangeeta Sahney, Head,School of Management and Entrepreneurship, IIT Jodhpur, said, “India is amongst the fastest growing FinTech markets in the world. The markets work efficiently when information is immediately available and is accurate. Given the complexity of the financial market infrastructure, there are significant threats to the financial markets that stem from cyber vulnerabilities. We at SME, are proud and happy to launch the MBA in FinTech and Cybersecurity. An MBA from an IIT is even more perfect because of the transdisciplinary nature that the ecosystem provides and the networks that students can build for themselves.”
Click Here for More Exams / Admission