Full-Time MBAs in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management
- IIM Udaipur is inviting applications for its One-Year Full-Time MBA in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management.
- These are the only such programs in this mode by any B-School in India
- Admissions are open for graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 3 years of experience in any domain.
- A limited number of professionals will be offered admission.
The Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur (IIMU), opened admissions for its unique one-year full-time MBA programmes in Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) and Digital Enterprise Management (DEM). The Programmes are for professionals with a minimum of 3 years of experience in any domain. The GSCM program offers a solid foundation in Management Fundamentals and intensive specialisation in Global Supply Chain Management & Logistics. The DEM Programme focuses on managing digital systems and using them to make decisions for the digital transformation of businesses and lead complex and diverse initiatives in digital environments.
Admission to these purely residential programmes will be based on GMAT/GRE/CAT exams. It requires candidates to hold a graduate degree from a recognised university and three-plus years of work experience in any field. The program starts in April every year and ends in March of the following year.
The previous batches have experienced a great response from the industry, with leading companies from consulting and other domains recruiting students. The last batches of the program saw 100% placements.
The programmes are also inviting corporates, the public sector and government agencies to sponsor their employees. The current GSCM Batch has students sponsored by the Indian Navy.
The Programmes have an Advisory Board consisting of highly experienced founders and business leaders of several successful companies in the country, including Infosys, Flipkart, IBM, Delhivery, Tata Digital, Deloitte, DP World and Info Edge India.
- Graduate with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Valid GMAT/GRE scores or CAT scores of tests from 2020 or later
- Minimum full-time work experience of 36 months as of February 29, 2024
Selection Procedure After Filling the Application Form:
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and called for the second round, where they are screened through a personal interview.
- An offer of admission is made on the basis of the candidate's overall academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT and performance in the personal interview.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission