New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the admission deadline for programmes offered through open and distance mode (ODL) and via online mode. Learners can now apply for the IGNOU January 2022 Session till March 5, 2022, through the official website - ignouiop.samarth.edu.in, and for ODL programme on ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The last date for re-registration for January 2022 session has also been extended till March 5. Learners can submit their re-registration forms for the next year/semester on onlinerr.ignou.ac.in.
Steps to apply for IGNOU January 2022 Session:
- Visit the official website- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the 'application process' link.
- Enter credentials and log-in.
- Fill the application form, and upload documents.
- Pay your application fees, and click on submit.
- Download the application form, take a print out for further reference.
IGNOU offers over 200 ODL programmes and 16 online programmes. List of programmes and other information are available on the official website. For ODL programmes, SC, ST students can avail the fee exemption facility. However, the facility is for only one programme per admission cycle.
Candidates seeking admission to the UG and PG programmes can contact IGNOU through the following email id and contact numbers of Student Service Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org, 011-29572513, and 29572514.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission