New Delhi. : Guru Govind Singh Inderprastha University issued recruitment for the post of Assistant professor on the direct basis for the university of school and automation and robotics (USAR) & Universities of school design and innovation (USD) IN EAST campaign.
The total number of post are 48 (UR-22, SC-07, ST-03, OBC-12, EWS-04) and
Pay Scale/ Level: Rs.57, 700 - 1, 82,400 / Level-10, As Per 7th CPC /UGC
General Instructions for candidates
: 1. Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates may visit university website i.e www.ipu.ac.in for login portal.
2. The number of posts are tentative and may increase or decrease as per requirement of University.
3. All applicants who are presently employed in Government/Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/University/Recognized Educational Institute etc. should apply through proper channel enclosing a certificate from the Government organization stating no Vigilance or Disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against them and also submit a no objection certificate from present employer. However, those in private employment may submit application directly. Failure to provide the same shall make them ineligible for consideration to the post. Application received late shall not be entertained and delay in transit shall be the responsibility of applicant.
4. The educational qualification(s), age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
5. UGC guidelines shall be followed as applicable from time to time
. 6. Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment
7. The copies of all Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate/ PWD certificate/ Ex-Serviceman certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation, fee exemption & age relaxation etc.) may be uploaded on appropriate place. Application, without the said documents is likely to be rejected during the course of screening.
8. In case of large number of applicants, University reserves the right to shortlist applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate and no reason for rejection shall be communicated. In case of written examination, the requisite fee of Rs. 1000/- will be paid by candidate and only those candidates will be allowed for written examination who have successfully paid the amount
9. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill post advertised, no correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct, result and reason for not being shortlisted
. 10. The University reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of Interview may also be filled up from the available candidates.
11. Full name may be mentioned in application form. If there was change of name at any stage of time, original name may also be mentioned.
12. Employment of the University shall be governed by the rules and regulations, service conditions, as may be notified by the University from time to time.
13. In addition to basic pay in the respective Pay Band, employee shall be entitled to other allowances as per rules and regulations of the University.
14. The selected Candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
15. No applicant having more than one living wife/husband is eligible for appointment.
16. Incomplete/unsigned application/application without photograph/application not in prescribed performa and those received after closing date (if applicable) shall be rejected without assigning any reason.
17. No documents will be accepted or considered by the University after submission of application form by the candidate and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
18. Candidature of applicant shall be subject to verification of testimonials at a subsequent stage.
19. No TA/DA shall be payable to applicant for any journey performed for attending the test/ interview.
20. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
21. No enquiry personal or in writing for recruitment shall be entertained.
22. Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi.
23. The last date for submission of online application is 05.01.2022 (Wednesday) by 23.59.00 hrs.
. For any query candidates may reach to the Deputy Registrar (Personnel), Room No.21, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. Or send query on E-mail : email@example.com
FOR FULL ARTICLE VISIT - http://www.ipu.ac.in/Pubinfo2020/empt207101221.pdf
Click Here for More Jobs