New Delhi: The Ministry of External Affairs of India acts as a government agency that is held responsible for implementing Indian Foreign Policy. Headed by the Ministry of External Affairs, a cabinet minister, the ministry represents the Government of India through embassies and is also responsible for India’s representation at the United Nations and other international organizations.
It is also responsible for advising other ministries and state governments on foreign governments and institutions. Many people get recruited by the Ministry of External Affairs every year, and the notification for the job post can be found issued on the official website of the authority. Recently, the hiring for the post of Under Secretary is ongoing in the department and the candidate can see the notification for the same on its website.
Candidates who are eligible for the post will have to register themselves by going through the website of the Ministry of External Affairs. The recruitment for the post will be on a deputation basis, and the candidate must know that there is only one vacancy for the post.
- Officers working in the Central Government offices holding analogous posts in level 11 of the Pay Matrix on regular basis will be considered eligible to apply for the post vacant in the Department of Personnel and Training institute
- In addition, candidates should have good managerial and interpersonal skills
- Officers should be able to liaise effectively with other organizations/ministries/departments/think tanks
- Officers should have good noting and drafting skills and communication abilities
- Also, the maximum age limit to apply for the post available in the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of External Affairs, is 56 years
The candidate selected for the post will be held responsible for working in specialized divisions of the Ministry of External Affairs, at headquarters. This may include temporary deputation on foreign yours which will also be a part of external duties at New Delhi.
Period of Deputation:
The duration of deputation for the post available in the ministry will be valid for a period of two years, which could be extended as per extant rules prescribed by the DOP&t on the subject.
Pay & Allowances:
As prescribed in the guidelines of the Department of Personnel and Training, the pay scale for the selected candidate will be amended from time to time.
How to Apply for Department of Personnel and Training Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the job post, candidates will have to send the application through the proper channel in the prescribed proforma to the Under Secretary (PA-III/Cadre), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 4092, Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhawan, New Delhi. Scanned copies of all the required documents must be linked with the duly filled application form.
Click Here for More Jobs