New Delhi: National Testing Agency has released the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2022 on February 28, 2022. Students can check their AISSEE result 2022 Class 6 and 9 on the website aissee.nta.nic.in. To check the Sainik School scorecard 2022, students will need their application number and date of birth.
Steps to download AISSEE 2022 Scorecard:
1. Go to the official website: aissee.nta.nic.in.
2. On the home page, click on the link, ‘AISSEE 2022 NTA Score card’
3. Now enter the application number, and date of birth.
4. Now fill the security pin, and click on the submit button.
5. The NTA AISSEE scorecard will get displayed on the screens.
6. Download the AISSEE nta nic in results 2022 and check your marks.
Earlier, NTA has released the Sainik school answer key 2022 for Class 6 and 9. Students could download it from aissee.nta.nic.in. NTA has also provided the option for challenging the answer key. Students were able to submit their objections till February 5, 2022. After that, the challenges were verified by the experts and the results were processed as per the answer keys finalized by the experts, says the official notice.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission