New Delhi. : The National Testing Agency (NTA) today reopened the registration for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023– session 2. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at the official website— jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The registration window is now open till March 16. Candidates can fill the application form till 10:50 pm and pay the fees till 11:50 pm.
JEE Main 2023, Session 2: How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website— jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the registration link for Session 2 of JEE Main 2023
- Step 3: Click on new registration
- Step 4: Enter your basic details such as name, mobile number, email address and more
- Step 5: Once registered, login using your application number and password
- Step 6: Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Step 7: Save, submit and pay the fees
- Step 8: Download the application form for future reference
The NTA in its official notification said that they received few representations from candidates to re-open the registration window as they could not complete their registration due to various unavoidable reasons. And in order to support the students, the registration window has been re-opened.
As per the official notification, this is the last chance for candidates who wish to apply for session 2. NTA will release the city intimation slip and admit cards at appropriate time. The JEE Main 2023, session 2 exam will be conducted on April 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission