Karnataka: The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will conclude the COMEDK UGET 2022 registration process tomorrow, May 14. Interested candidates have to visit the official website- comedk.org to fill the application form of COMEDK UGET 2022.
Note that, the candidates can submit the application form of COMEDK UGET 2022 till 11:55 pm. The COMEDK UGET 2022 registration includes filling a form, uploading documents and payment of application fee. The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 1,800/- plus convenience fee/charges shall be paid in online mode. Know the important points to remember while filling the COMEDK UGET application form 2022 from below.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2022 application form:
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2022: comedk.org
- Enter name and Date of birth as per class 10 marksheet
- Enter registered Email ID and active mobile number to complete COMEDK UGET registration 2022
- Fill the application form of COMEDK UGET 2022 with the required details
- Pay the required fee in online mode
- Preview/Submit the COMEDK UGET application form and save a pdf for future reference
Important points to remember:
- Candidates must make sure they fall under the eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2022. The authorities may cancel an ineligible application anytime during the registration process.
- The documents specified shall be in the prescribed format.
- Candidates shall keep ready the application fee payment details in online mode.
- Candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the COMEDK UGET 2022 application form from May 17 to 19. However, only specific details will be available to edit in the application form.
- It is advisable to read the important instructions mentioned in the COMEDK UGET 2022 brochure beforehand.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission