Bankura: Bankura University has invited an application for the recruitment of Project Assistant under the SERB funded project.
Department of Chemistry under Bankura University has brought out recruitment for the post of Project Assistant under the SERB funded project “Size, shape and facet dependent synthesis of Mo-based nano-electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction”.
No. of Post for the Project Assistant: 1
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB).
Salary/Fellowship: 20000/- per month (consolidated)
Tenure of the Fellowship: Initially for a period of 1 year, extendable for further period subject to funding and satisfactory performance.
Eligibility Criteria: Essential: B.Sc. in Chemistry with 60% marks; Desirable: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 60% marks.
Terms and Conditions:
Candidates need to know certain terms and conditions mentioned by the University before applying for the post of Project Assistant:
- The position of ‘Project Assistant’ is purely temporary and contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted candidate/s may be offered the position.
- Candidates will not be entertained after said online slot, except in case any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
The candidates those who are interested and are eligible for the post should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification such as passed year, division, percentage of marks from secondary onwards, research credentials if any, along with scanned copies of relevant documents to Dr. Jaya Pal, Principal Investigator of the project by email email@example.com before the last date on 10th May, 2022.
The date, time and goggle meet link for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through mail as notified by Principal Investigator of the Project, Dr. Jaya Pal, Department of Chemistry, Bankura University.
Click Here for More Jobs