NIELIT Calicut commences online course on EV Technology & Public
- NIELIT Calicut commences online course on EV Technology & Public
NIELIT Calicut commences online course on EV Technology & Public Charging Station.
By : Rahul Garg
- • The last date of registration & payment is 27th July,2021.
- • The candidates must be pursuing Engineering , Professional Working on Electronics / Electric Industry ,Research students ,Teaching Professionals & faculties.
- • The candidates must also have Computer System Configuration - Windows OS 7/8/10 ,i3/i5 , 64 bit processor & minimum 4GB RAM.
Calicut : National Insitute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous Scientific Society of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology ,Governement of India commences an Online Course on EV Technology & Public Charging Station from 27thJuly,2021 till 30thJuly,2021.The Online course will begin from 6:00pm to 8:00pm on daily basis .The fees of EV Technology & Public Charging Station is of Rs.750/-.The sharing of link/ password & other details will be made available on 28thJuly,2021.The main requisite of this program is that the candidates must have basic knowledge of Electronics & Electric Machines.
The course of EV Technology & Public Charging Stations enables the students to initiate into emerging area of Electronic Vehicles and it helps in learning about the basics of battery driven Electric Vechile and its Dynamics ,Motors , Power Electronics ,Batteries ,Charing etc.The program consists of Instructor led live lecture sessions & demonstration.The undergraduate / diploma student / working professional / industry people with basic knowledge of Electronics are eligible for attending this Online Course.
The candidates must also have a Computer system with a good Internet Connection.NIELIT ( Calicut ) also faciliates a Certificate to all those who complete the course.The candidates will get to learn about various content in EV Technology & Public Charging Station online course and they are as follows:
* Introduction to EV Technology & Motors in EV.
* Batteries , Charging technologies in EV, Public Charging Stations.
* Converter , Inverter ,Controls & Controllers in EV & Future Trends in Electric Cars.
For more details the candidates can visit the website ( https://nielit.gov.in/calicut ) for acquiring any other information in regard to this course.