Indian Coast Guard Recruitment : Apply For 350 Navik & Yantrik Posts
BY – JYOTI RANA
New Delhi : Indian Coast Guard has invited applications to fill up 350 vacancies for the posts of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik. The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for 350 vacancies will begin from July 2 on the official website, the link for which is www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in As per the official notice, the last date to apply for the same is July 16.
How to apply:
Candidates can login to www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering themselves using e-mail ID or mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to June 30, 2022.
ICG Exam Fee:
Rs. 250/- (No Fee for SC/ST Candidates)
• Navik (General Duty) – 12th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
• Navik (Domestic Branch) -1 0th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
• Yantrik. 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Age limit :-
18 to 22 years as follow:
• For Navik (GD) and Yantrik – Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
• For Navik (DB) - Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Direct link click here - https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/assets/img/news/ICG_FULL%20PAGE_EP%2001%20OF%202022%20BATCH.pdf