NIELIT commences registration for Java Programming & Data Analytics from
- NIELIT commences registration for Java Programming & Data Analytics from
NIELIT (Haridwar) commences registration for Java Programming & Data Analytics from 21st June ,2021.
- • The duration of both the courses will be of 4/6 weeks ( six weeks programme includes two weeks project without any additional fee.
- • The candidates applying for JAVA programming must have latest computer / laptop with preferably 4GB RAM or higher & software : JDK / Netbeans IDE
- • The candidates applying for BIG Data Analytics must possess computer system configuration - 4GB RAM & Windows / Linux OS, Oral virtualbox ,basic knowledge of C & Data Structure & familiarity with RDBMS & basic knowledge of python .
- • The certificates will also be provided for the candidates .The candidates must have 75% attendance during online classes & is required to score minimum 50% marks in online test in order to successfully complete the course .
Haridwar : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology,Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Government of India ( Haridwar ) commences registration for Java Programming & Big Data Analytical from 21st June,2021.
The JAVA programming course has been designed to impart practical knowledge including an in-depth consideration of information architecture .It is aimed to reduce gap between demand & supply of skilled JAVA developers .
The Big Data Analytical course has been designed for the candidates who are working or aspiring to work in industry ,academics or scientific & research fields.The course gives an insight of the Big Data concepts & technologies & focuses on giving sufficient practical exposure to the candidates.The course includes various topics such as : introduction to BiG Data ,Data Mining ,Data Warehousing ,Data preprocessing Technique using python ,Hadoop Ecosystem & case studies of Data Science.
The JAVA programming course facilaites the candidates to learn about Introduction of JAVA ,Overview of JVM ,Tokens & Keywords ,Operators ,Control Structures ,Iterations ,Functions ,array & string ,OOP's concepts ,inheritance & interfaces ,polymorphism , Exception Handling ,Multithreading & Applets .The candidates who wants to possess knowledge of computer & any one programming language .
The link for the online registration for JAVA programming & Big Data Analytical is : https://nielit.gov.in/haridwar/content/online-courses.