CBSE: Committee For Deciding Evaluation Criteria
- CBSE: Committee For Deciding Evaluation Criteria
CBSE Appoints Committee For Deciding Evaluation criteria
By Ojas Singh
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday, June 4 announced the committee that will decide the criteria for the evaluation of Class 12 students.
The committee will submit its report within 10 days, CBSE said.
The committee comprises 13 members including officials of various central and state education departments, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, University Grants Commission, NCERT and two representatives of CBSE schools.
“In view of the uncertain conditions due to COVID and the feedback obtained from various stakeholders, it was decided that the Class XII Board Examination of CBSE would not be held this year. It was also decided that CBSE will take steps to compile the results of Class XII students as per well-defined objective criteria in a time-bound manner,” the CBSE notification read.
The above mentioned committee consists of-
1. Shri Vipin Kumar, IAS, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Education, Department of School Education & Líteracy, 107 A-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
2. Shri Udit Prakash Rai, IAS, Director, Directorate of Education (DoE), Room No.12, Old Secretariat, New Delhi-110054
3. Ms. Nidhi Pandey, IIS, Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Delhi-110016
4. Shri Vinayak Garg. IRSEE, Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Sector - 62, Institutional Area, Noida-201309
5. Representative of Chairman, University Grants Commission (UGC), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002.,
6. Sh. Rubinderjit Singh Brar, PCS, Director (School Education), Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration, Director School Education 1st Floor, Additional Deluxe Building, Sector-9, UT Chandigarh, 160017
7. Shri P.K. Banerjee, DDG Statistics, Ministry of Education, Room No.l, West Block- II, Wing-VI, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
8. Representative of Director (1/C), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
9. Two Representatives from the Schools.
10. Dr. Antriksh Johri, Director(IT), CBSE
11. Dr. Joseph Emmanuel, Director (Academics), CBSE,
12. Dr. Sanyam Bhardwaj, Controller of Examinations,
CBSE Committee will submit its report within 10 days from the date of issue of the orders. The Committee will be informed shortly about the schedule of the first meeting for discussion on the issue.