ISH invites applications for their Hospitality Management Programme
- ISH invites applications for their Hospitality Management Programme
Indian School of Hospitality invites applications for their Hospitality Management Programme
New Delhi: The Indian School of Hospitality announces admissions for their upcoming degree programme, BBA in Hospitality Management.
The BBA in Hospitality Management offers an unrivalled business education that delivers a balance between theory and practice. It provides the ultimate service business and ideal foundation for leadership in the hospitality industry.
As part of the degree programme, ISH also has an Industry Mentorship Programme which helps students discover the range of work options available, whilst actively supporting their career exploration, professional development, and industry networking opportunities. Apart from that, it will provide students with information and guidance about their career direction and goals. Mentorship will also be given to support and guide the students in order to prepare them for their respective future careers by connecting them with an experienced professional from the industry. ----- giving them first hand insights into their chosen profession.
The entire module is designed to provide the ultimate experience into life at ISH and enhance one’s skill sets in order to become experts in their respective fields.
Eligibility for Hospitality Management Programme
● In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement.
● In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
● In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and 2/3 (Two/Three) subjects at Advanced Level.
● Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they would be completing their final examination before 30th May, and can produce their 12th passing certificate / mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional until they submit the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date.
Programme Fee: 6,60,000 p/a
How to apply: Visit https://www.ish.edu.in/info/hospitalitymanagement/index.html