New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the July 2022 session re-registration deadline. Candidates can now complete the re-registration process for the July session till September 25 through the official website of IGNOU - ignou.ac.in. Earlier, the last date to complete the re-registration process was August 25, 2022.
IGNOU through its official Twitter handle informed,” Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 25th September 2022.”
Candidates must keep their user ID, password, registered mobile number, registered email address, and banking details ready before filling out the IGNOU re-registration application form 2022.
Steps to Re-register Online for IGNOU July 2022 Session:
- Visit the official websites- onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the IGNOU July session re-registration link
- Register with basic details and the course opted for
- Log in again and fill out the application form
- Click on submit and pay the IGNOU re-registration application fee
- Download and take a printout of the application form for further reference
Candidates can check the IGNOU re-registration status after 30 days of submitting the application form. The university started the IGNOU’s July 2022 re-registration process on May 20, 2022.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission