New Delhi. : AIBE XVIII 2023: The Bar Council of India (BCI) has extended the deadline to apply for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVIII. Candidates can register themselves at the official website — allindiabarexamination.com.
As per the official notification, the deadline for registration has been extended to October 9, and the last date for payment of online registration for AIBE XVIII extended till Oct 10. Earlier, the registration deadline was September 30.
AIBE XVIII Registration: How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official site of AIBE — allindiabarexamination.com.
- Step 2: Register your account by entering the login details.
- Step 3: Fill in the details required including names, contact details, educational qualifications.
- Step 4: Make the payment of application fees.
- Step 5: Click on submit and your application will be submitted.
In order to pass the exam, open and OBC category students will have to secure 45 per cent marks while SC, ST and differently abled students will have to secure 40 per cent marks.
Click Here for More Exams / Admission