LSAT India Registration Begin: Exams From 10th May 2021.
By- SNEHHA PAL
New Delhi. The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has started the registration for LSAT- India 2021. Candidates can apply for online admission at discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT till 20th April, 2021. The LSAT will be held in online remote- proctored mode from 10th May, 2021.
The admission test is conducted for admission to UG and PG law courses in colleges across the country. To enable students to pursue their education goals despite the ongoing COVID- 19 pandemic, the LSAT- India test will be administered through an online test delivery system with artificial intelligence- assisted remote proctoring to ensure the integrity and validity of the test. The LSAT- India test will be held from 10th May, 2020 onwards.
The online remote proctored test will consist of questions from several sections including Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.LSAT India score will be for a period of 5- years.
LSAT India 2021 Application Process:
1. Visit the official website of LSAT India- discoverlaw.in .
2. Click on the " Register for India" link.
3. Create an account by entering the details including Name, Email Id and Programme opted.
4. Verify your account using the Email Id.
5. Complete the LSAT India 2021 profile by entering all the relevant details.
6. Upload a passport size photo in the specified format.
7. Submit the details and click on the " Apply now" button.
8. Fill the application form by updating all the required details.
9. Complete the LSAT India application process.
10. Pay the LSAT India 2021 application fee.