Aryabhatta Knowledge University : Apply fo B.Ed. Bsc Nursing & Bsc Post Nursing
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2020
Aryabhatta Knowledge University offers admission to various UG and PG courses on the basis of entrance exam. Candidate shall be able to apply for the exam if he/she fulfill the eligiblity criteria and academic qualification exam.
Candidates may require to apply separately for each course. Aryabhatta Knowledge University announces all the important notification, schedule, and other information on the official website of the university.
Last Date: To be announce
Test Date: To be announced
Course: B.Sc Nursing Last Date: 4th week of June 2020 Test Date: 2nd week of July 2020
Course: B.Sc Post Nursing Last Date: 4th week of June 2020 Test Date: 2nd week of June 2020
Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years.
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only are also eligible.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2020.
For B.Ed Course
- Candidates having minimum qualifying marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/SocialScience/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum qualifying percentage or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge University equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Application Form 2020
AKU releases separate application form for different courses on the official website, akuexam.net. Therefore, candidates will be required to fill seperate application form different course.The application process may also be not be same for all the entrance exam. The application form must be submitted with application fee.