CGPSC recruitment 2019: Apply for 199 posts
CGPSC recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has invited applications from candidates to apply for CGPSC State Service Exam 2019. Candidates can have a look here for eligibility criteria, age limit and other details.
Candidates can apply for the examination through the official site of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in.
Important dates for CGPSC recruitment 2019
- The application process will start from December 6, 2019
- The last date to apply for the post is till January 4, 2020
- Last date for error correction in the online application: January 7, to January 13, 2020
- Prelims exam: February 6, 2020
- Mains exam date: 17 to 20 June 2020
This examination drive will fill up 199 posts in the organisation.
- State Civil Services - 15 posts
- State Police Service - 30 posts
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Services - 11 posts
- Food Officer/ Asst Director - 1 post
- Assistant Director/District Women & Child Development Officer- 1 post
- Assistant Director - 5 posts
- Child Development Project Officer - 9 posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service - 27 posts
- Asst Superintended - 19 posts
- Nayab Tahasildar - 14 posts
- Exercise Sub Inspector - 12 posts
- Deputy Register - 1 post
- Commercial Tax Inspector - 17 posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer - 30 posts
- Assistant Jail Officer - 7 posts
CGPSC State Service Exam 2019: Application procedure
All interested candidates can apply for CGPSC State Service Exam 2019 through the online mode on or before 4 January 2020.
CGPSC State Service Exam 2020: Eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the examination should have Bachelor's degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
The age limit to apply is between 21 to 28 years of age.
Application fees for CGPSC recruitment 2019
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will have to pay Rs 300/- as application fees and candidates out of Chhattisgarh will have to pay Rs 400/- as application fees.
Payment mode: Through online