Enhance your workplace etiquette with business communication skills
- Enhance your workplace etiquette with business communication skills
Enhance your workplace etiquette with business communication skills training
Amid the ever-growing requirements of technical proficiency, proper communication stands out as one of the most desired soft skills within every industry. While pitching a new idea to your manager or presenting final outcomes to the team, your technical skills should align with your verbal, written, and presentation skills. There are multiple courses that directly target your hard skills; however, soft skills do not enjoy the same privileges in traditional classroom-based learning.
According to LinkedIn’s Future of Skills (Apac) report, 89% of executives say that it is difficult to find professionals with great soft skills. Thus, improving your command on soft skills is important to land lucrative jobs. An understanding of corporate communication serves as a key ingredient in your professional growth. It is an umbrella term that includes your written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, email etiquette, and a lot more. Due to the lack of solutions available in traditional education institutions, individuals are now approaching online learning platforms to improve their command on formal communication. E-learning platforms ensure that people can build effective communication skills required for the 21st-century workplace affordably.
Training inclusions and it’s benefits
Learning new skills and upgrading existing ones is not just essential for scholars, but it is a career growth factor that employees need to focus on as well. In fact, as per the same LinkedIn report, 60% of Indian employees believe that online learning is immensely beneficial for career progression. Additionally, the short-termed and fast-paced nature of online trainings allow people to manage their work and learning simultaneously.
Now, let’s talk about what the business communication training holds in it for you -
- An introduction to business communication - As business communication is substantially different from informal communication, it becomes extremely essential to strengthen your basics around the same. Through business communication training, you get to learn about the role and importance of communication in a professional setting and understand the different modes of it right from the comfort of your home. By focussing on every minute concept right from scratch, the training prepares you to start your journey with dynamic industries.
- Essential aspects of communication skills - Proper pronunciation, fluency in speaking, and good listening skills are highly desired in every industry. During important meetings and presentations to clients, a single fumble can sometimes cost you your job. Online trainings allow you to learn various principles and techniques of verbal as well as written communication. It enhances your listening ability and body language and helps you evolve into a professional communicator.
- Specifics of the formal job application process - Have you ever faced multiple rejections by companies? Do you feel pressurised while communicating with interviewers? If yes, then online communication training is what you need! The training focuses on your sound development and helps you to stand out during the job application process. Moreover, the module teaches you the art of writing the perfect cover letter, resume, and prepares you for group discussions and personal interviews. Without all these skills, accelerating your career is truly difficult.
- Workplace communication - After you successfully land your dream job, proper workplace communication helps you to achieve the desired milestones. Every piece of formal information in a workplace is transmitted through emails. Thus, online trainings help you in enhancing your email writing etiquette, report writing, presentation skills, and navigating communication roadblocks.
Acknowledging your time constraints, online trainings mould you into a professional communicator within a span of a few weeks. Such trainings are divided into multiple modules followed by assessment tests. Various assignments, exercises, quizzes, and a final project that helps you to deploy your learning in real-life scenarios that are relevant to the professional world. Instead of relying on multiple grammar and vocabulary correcting books, individuals are now choosing online trainings owing to their versatile and time-saving nature. Through affordable and accessible audio-visual lectures delivered online, such trainings assist you in polishing your communication skills anytime, anywhere.
Courtesy: Internshala Trainings, a training platform (trainings.internshala.com)