High Powered Committee to prevent leakages
New Delhi. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has constituted a High Powered Committee to examine the entire system of conducting Class X and Class XII examination conducted by the CBSE with a view to prevent leakages.
Shri Vinay Sheel Oberoi, Retd. Secretary (Higher Education), MHRD will be the Chairperson of the 7 member High Power Committee.
The terms of reference of the Committee are as under:
(a) To revisit all aspects related to the security checks built into the system for ensuring that the Question papers reach the examinees without tampering.
(b) To examine and assess all areas of potential weakness in the present system of transporting question papers from the printing presses to the examinees.
(c) To suggest ways in which the system can be made more secure with the use of technology and minimization of human intervention.
The other members of the committee include:
- Shri Pavnesh Kumar, Retd. Controller of Examination, CBSE And Former Secretary, UP Examination Board
- Prof. J.S. Rajput, India representative on the executive board of the UNESCO former director, NCERT and former Chairman NCTE
- Prof. Vasudha Kamat, Independent Director, IRCON & Former VC, SNDT Women’s University
- Prof. Krishna Mohan Tripathy, Ex-Director of Education, UP And Chairman Board of High School & Intermediate Education, UP
- Senior representative of DG, NIC
- Joint Secretary (SE-II)
The High-Powered Committee will submit its report by on or before 31.05.2018.