CSBC Bihar Constable Driver, Fireman Driver recruitment:
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) is going to start the recruitment process for Constable (Driver) & Fireman (Driver) in various districts of Bihar. The candidates should note that the online application link will be active only after 2pm today.
In a notification released on the official website of the CSBC, the Board announced that online applications are invited for the post of Driver Constable in Bihar Police and Fireman Driver in Bihar Fire Services. The vacancy is open for both male and female candidates.
For the first time, a written test has also been introduced in the selection process for Constable Driver Post. Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for Physical Test & Driving Test. Document Verification, Medical Examination will conduct later.
Here are more details on age limit, educational qualification, fee, salary, how to apply:
Details of Vacancies: Total 1669 Posts
1. Constable (Driver) : 700 posts in Bihar Police Department
2. Fireman (Driver) : 969 posts in Bihar Fire Services Department
Pay Scale (For Both Driver in Bihar Police, Fire Service): Rs 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-
1. General Candidates: Male - 18 to 30 Years; Female - 18 to 33 Years
2. OBC Candidates (Male/ female) : 18 to 33 Years
3. SC/ ST Candidates (Male/ female) : 18 to 35 Years
Candidate should have a pass certificate of Class 12th (Intermediate) or any equivalent exam from recognized State/ Central Govt Board.
Important: Candidates should have 1 Year old Driving License of HMV or LMV before Last Date of Online Application i.e. March, 2018.
How to apply for the post of Bihar Police Constable Driver and Bihar Fire Services Driver:
1) Open the website of the CSBC
2) On homepage you will fins online application link for the above mentioned posts